INFORMATION FOR USERS
This Policy applies to the processing of personal data gathered by the company in order to provide its services. If you accept the measures of this Policy, you agree that we may process your personal data as defined in this Policy.
The controller for your data is:
Company name: María Guadalupe Fernández Paredes
Trading name: Improving Translation
Tax ID: 50456064K
Registered office: Avenida de Oporto, 50, 4 – B, 28019 Madrid
We have always been committed to providing our services to the highest possible level of quality, which also means processing your data in a secure and transparent manner. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only gather your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Limit Collection: We confine the gathering of personal data to those aspects that are strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which they are collected.
- Limit Use: We will only gather your personal data for the stated purposes, and only in accordance with your wishes.
- Precision: We will ensure that your personal data are accurate and up-to-date.
- Data Security: We apply appropriate technical and organisational measures in proportion to the existing risks so as to guarantee that your data will suffer no harm, such as unauthorised access or disclosure, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration, and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and Rectification: We have resources in place allowing you to access or rectify your data whenever you may see fit.
- Storage: We store your personal data in a legal and appropriate manner, and only for as long as needed for the purposes for which they were gathered.
- International transfers: In the event that your data are transferred outside the EU/EEA, they will be properly protected.
- Third parties: Data are accessed by and transferred to third parties only in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, and with appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct Marketing and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation as regards advertising and cookies.
GATHERING AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data requested and processed are:
- Data regarding identification, personal characteristics and social circumstances.
- Economic data, where applicable.
Whenever we request your personal data, we will clearly inform you of the personal data we are gathering and the purpose for this. In general, we gather and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provide information about our products and services.
- Deliver our services.
- Respond to queries and requests.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed if:
- You have given us your consent for processing purposes. You may, of course, withdraw your consent at any time.
- It is necessary in order to provide any of our services by means of the contractual relationship that we have with you.
- Through said processing we pursue a legitimate interest not overridden by your privacy rights. You will be duly informed of said legitimate interest in the privacy notice connected with said processing in particular.
- It is required by law.
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies connected with María Guadalupe Fernández Paredes for the provision of various services in the capacity of Data Processors. The company will not perform any transfer except by legal obligation.
With regard to the gathering and processing of your personal data, you may contact us at any time in order to:
- Know whether we process your personal data.
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify your personal data if they are inaccurate or incomplete, in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Erase your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request data portability in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have granted your consent for any specific purpose, you are entitled to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to withdrawal. To exercise your rights you may write to email@example.com
The requirements of this Policy supplement, and do not replace, any other requirement that might exist under the applicable data protection law, which shall prevail in all cases.
This Policy is subject to periodic revisions, and the company may modify it at any time. If this occurs, we will notify you of any change and once again ask you to read the most recent version of our Policy, and to confirm that you accept it.
Latest update: December 2018.